TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When we first got my Cougar I noticed the PLASTIC keyless entry pad was broken in one spot and had to be rigged to stay in, so I decided to to upgrade it and put this on from a junkyard:

·
Registered
825 Posts
that looks cool what did you get it out of now you need chrome handles:D

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got it from an early 90's Lincoln Continental, the chrome bracket is pretty much identical to ours except its metal with chrome plating. I would love to get chrome door handles to match!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I wish I could some how get chrome handles and keyholes off a Mark VII and have them fit the same way the MN12 handles and keyholes are setup and still have the keyhole light up when the handle is pulled.. damn near impossible I would think..

·
Registered
825 Posts
get you handles chrome diped

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would really love to be able to have metal chrome handles from a fox body but I would like to still have the orange light around the keyhole it works wonders when its dark.. just like it should! Dipping my handles that I already have would too be interesting, I wonder if anyone else did that, I'd love to see pics of them!

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Steven said:
I got it from an early 90's Lincoln Continental, the chrome bracket is pretty much identical to ours except its metal with chrome plating.
I'm surprised it's not just chrome plated plastic...

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nope, its metal through and through, I myself am not too suprised because after all isn't Lincoln supposed to be the upper echelon of the 3?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts