TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Slacks 12 months a year, TCCoAAC Member
2,530 Posts
The one pic looks like it has New York plates on the front and the other has Texas plates on the front.Doesnt make sense to me.
Thanks,
Chris

·
Premium Member
2,725 Posts
At least he was consistent with his mis-spellings - waitting???
Oh, and I liked the first line - "I have DOWN alot ..."
yeah, sweeeeet.....
NOT!
:D

·
Johnny Five is Alive, TCCoAAC Member
1,614 Posts
Yeah, I just put a Perfomance Head and Cam on my new Heads.. I have DOWN lots to me car.. its mad tight yo!

·
Moderator, Iowa Chapter Director, Uber Luber, TCCo
8,978 Posts
"The car has no back seats, I want to make it lighter"

I also put on a huge airplane wing on the trunk lid for downforce I don't need on a FWD car. But it's aluminum so it's okay...it's light weight. Oh and I added GFX too. Good thinkin....?

That first picture is deffinetely a different car than the other pictures. The wing is different, and while both interiors are nasty looking, they are both different types of nasty.

-Thomas

·
Moderator, Iowa Chapter Director, Uber Luber, TCCo
8,978 Posts
AH SOMEONE BID ON IT! Someone please beat some sense into them :(
-Thomas

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think I might just buy it to donate to one of thoes smash a car for a dollar things. :D Or just buy it and find a really really big hill.. And well you get the idea..

Mike

·
Gauge master
884 Posts
Capital "T" Tacky!

The main picture is of another Talon, to show you what the aftermarket hood looks like. You could strip off the aftermarket crap and sell it to the ricer down the street and buy the factory pieces (like ground effects, bumpers and tail lights).

The turbocharged 4 cylinder is a good engine, and it can make a lot of power. It would need a lot of work, but if it were cheap enough, it would be a fun car to strip down and race it in SCCA competitions.

It didn't say if it was AWD or not.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
The sad thing is when it gets put together, it'll be pretty damn quick.

I'm with Scott on this. In all reality, it would make a great weekend racer. If that car sells for $1K, thats a steal. The turbo and injectors are worth that alone. Sell all the ricer sh*t to other ricers, use that money for getting the car up and running. Gut the thing, paint it flat black......hummm...

·
Only you can prevent modular fires
1,446 Posts
Bent Valves/timing belts/waterpumps/silent shafts/crank walk/ Oh the DSM 4g63 is the best motor ;)

Or you can paint your valve cover red and tell your friends its got a JDM motor:rolleyes:

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
All of your points are very well stated. yes it is most likely fast. Yes it is definetly UGLY. But a lil work hear and there, then sell if for double to some ricer..

Mike

·
Registered
220 Posts
yes it is most likely fast. Yes it is definetly UGLY. But a lil work hear and there, then sell if for double to some ricer..
Thats what I was thinking. I could make a steal off of that thing. With the price it is going for and just a little time and a cheap Maaco paint job, I could sell it to some dumb ricer that would think the thing is "Mad tight yo!"

EDIT:
I forgot to add the STICKERS! Have to have them on to be fast and furious!

·
Registered
391 Posts
Why would anyone want to be seen in that hideous abomination? Henry Ford would gouge his own eyes out if he were still alive.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts