TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
MAMN12 Posse Member
2,903 Posts
If it stays at $9k that's a steal! It does appear to be a 94 style, and looks like it has an SC body kit. Also, anyone notice the apparent early style reflector panels?

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
it's sweet! the guys who built it definately knew how to set it up, read the description, it is set up for an auto, and a big block chevy!

those guys weren't fooling around when they built up a ford dragster, :rolleyes: oh well, there is nothing wrong with having a chevy powered ford is there? :2huh:

·
Chief of Warranty Police
1,492 Posts
Nah, best of both worlds (almost)... :D

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
ha! that's what i thought, lol, gotta luv those big block chevys. :D (runs and hides)

·
Registered
3,178 Posts
Looks nice from the outside... but of all things you shouldnt do is have a BBC powered Bird.

·
Registered
4,205 Posts
If you don't want BBC power, just switch the motor plates and tranny mount, all of about $200, unless you can build them, like me, then it's just the cost of the aluminum;)

·
Moderator, Iowa Chapter Director, Uber Luber, TCCo
8,978 Posts
JeffTBird93 said:
If it stays at $9k that's a steal! It does appear to be a 94 style, and looks like it has an SC body kit. Also, anyone notice the apparent early style reflector panels?
HE got all the parts HERE the door part of the sc kit is actually molded into the doors. And the rear bumper is all one piece, with the hole in the back already cut out for the wheelie bars.
-Thomas

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Wouldn't getting some of those parts be cheaper than getting some of the used ones? I mean, if you could get a front clip, install that, put some headlights like the projector style, that would be pretty cheap. Or a rear one, and trunk lid, and put in some tail lights to do the shaved light look. Or are these just for racing cars?

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
The car is set up for automatic and Big Block Chevy. Best 60'' was 1.04 seconds. Best ET 7.04, 194MPH @ 2500FT.

*Note* This car is being sold rolling
I'm confused. Does it come with a motor or not? If so, he sure didn't give much info on it.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Thank you. I'm not up on the racing lingo.

Rob

·
Registered
397 Posts
At the track this weekend I saw a lot of cars that shouldn't be anywhere near a BBC, but they were in there. Let's see, there was a 90s cutlass, a beretta, a Dodge avenger...
Ooo, and one guy brought his 31 willys gasser with the blown big-block. I tell ya, I never much cared for gassers till I got right up close to it. I can definitely appreciate the raw power this thing eminated.

·
Moderator, Iowa Chapter Director, Uber Luber, TCCo
8,978 Posts
93pimpin said:
Wouldn't getting some of those parts be cheaper than getting some of the used ones? I mean, if you could get a front clip, install that, put some headlights like the projector style, that would be pretty cheap. Or a rear one, and trunk lid, and put in some tail lights to do the shaved light look. Or are these just for racing cars?
The front end parts are extended 6" so those wont fit. the doors are not made to hold internals or have door panels, and there are no window slots, so those wont fit either. The rear bumper has the tailights attached so you'de have to remove those from your trunk lid, but that part might be doable.
-Thomas

1 - 20 of 27 Posts