TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone, just ckeckin in to see what everyone is up to, projects going on, just anything in general. havent heard from or seen anyone from around here in a while.

i finally got my 95 mark 8 up and running after:
new tranny and tc from Darrin
windshield
spring conversion kit
swaybar endlinks
strut-rod bushings
brakes
brake lines
battery

yep she is ready to have plates switched over and start driving this baby. i took a photo shoot with my brothers 99 Dakota RT and will throw some pics up when hes done photo shopping some of them to clean them up

·
Administrator
8,113 Posts
I was up Jon's (93lx) yesterday, changed the plugs and wires on his car.

I'm finally getting ready to put the new pumpkin and driveshaft in mine, plus a few other things.

Getting the time, money and weather have been tough lately! :(

Joe

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nice Joe, so is there any meets planned or in the process? a Saturday would be nice.

·
Administrator
8,113 Posts
Jon was having a get together yesterday, but I was the only one there! :(

Nothing on the board yet. Jason has a poll up about maybe meeting up at Kelly's Roast Beef in Natick next weekend, but I'm booked with graduation parties.

Throw something out there, see if it sticks! :tongue:

Joe

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
more or less any saturday would be cool with me i think, i usually come home from school to work on the cars

pics as i said i would throw up. ill do more as i get them

fake wood grain no more, it was cracked anyway:

emblem went from gold and black to gold and red...stands out more

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ahah, its just sitting till the papers get switched over from the tbird, so i dont see it often enough to have it bug me to vacuum it, but yes it will get a full cleaning as you can see the pollen on the dash too(i hate pollen, glad im not allergic to it)

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well said id throw some more pics up so here are some with my brothers truck

·
Formerly Fdawg97LX
3,186 Posts
i havent been on here in a while. good to see some of u guys still around. i still have my truck and recently picked up a bike as my new toy. its a 2003 GSX-R750. i'd like to get another car to mess around witht oo but not for a while at least.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hijacking my thread huh? lol jk nice bike, ive had the itch to get one for a while but dont have the money. maybe after i sell the tbird ill use that money, or to mod the lincoln.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Updates on my car: :(
My car snapped a shock mount
http://forums.tccoa.com/showthread.php?t=112924

and f-ing hollands charged me $200 to get that bit cut out of a scrap car.

Getting a temporary fix fabbed up thu-fri, and getting it welded in saturday. I blame the salt on those damn wilmington roads :rant: :tongue:

I wanna replace it with a trans am or a mark 8....:D

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
haha hey you cant blame salt on the WILMINGTON roads, just our area in general sucks lol reading, woburn, tweksbury,billerica

1 - 13 of 13 Posts