TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone tried this brand. my local tranny shop uses the cheetah kit, and i was just wondering if its any good

Thanks

·
Registered
4,205 Posts
Heard of cheetah shifters, they are pretty nice, but personally, I'd go with the JMod. All the other shift kits are pretty much the same, but the JMod is actually good for your tranny.

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
rich: you can't do a jmod on AOD. you have to go with shift kit.
93tbird:i might be selling my baumann kit for the AOD soon. never installed. haven't decided yet. also try transgo. supposedly the best kit for our AOD's.

·
Registered
4,205 Posts
Sorry, didn't read the year of the car, my fault. I knew that:zbash: :zbash: :bangwall: :bangwall:

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea well its all gettin done monday so im tight on time. Im changin the rear main seal and gettin it all done at the same time. I was told by a tranny shop that does a lot of custom work that this is the best kit available, but i havent heard anything about their kits; just shifters.

__Dave__

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well if anyone is interested here's a link to their site http://www.turboaction.com/vb4.html

so far i have been very impressed. any shift over 3000 rpm from 1st to second and it will bark the rear tires... im lovin it

I would reccomend it to anyone lookin for a good aod shift kit

only time will tell how the tranny will hold up though:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts