TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well as yo all know i have no exhaust.. lol.. shopping around friday i found a good deal on a cherry bomb Di/Do for $72.. the guy said it gav it the sound of having a rough idlecam.. but with stock cams (if that made sense) which is kinda what im lookig for since i dont have $5-600 for a new set of cams and a new timing cahin.. lol.. do any of you have this on your cars? a sound clip would be great.. im probably going to get it anyways but i just wanted to hear it:D when i get them ill make sure to post a vid.. if my mom will give my camera back..

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
delete this one.. my computers being weird and it posted twice..

·
Banned
2,185 Posts
i had this on my 1979 coug 5.0L. they sounded great. i had the stock fox mustang headers, no cats, no h or x pipe and true dual side dumps. you get a lumpier sound as long as you stay true dual wit no h or x pipe. the sound that came off them was a deep "blom, blom,blom,blom,blom." and when to givver, a sweet throughty growl. these mufflers kinda skim that annoying high splashy sound you get from straight pipes. if you want aggressive and loud, these are for you! i loved them

1 - 3 of 3 Posts