TCCoA Forums banner
21 - 40 of 80 Posts

Beer and Cheese
1996 Thunderbird Sport Coyote Swap
How about the 27th, havent been to Chicago in a while, wouldnt mind making a day down there with the gf.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I editted the first post with the names of those who have shown interest so far. I know there are a few more in the area that I will send PM's too such at Tydlwavs (Todd) and DirtyBird46 (other Jim). I will get definate numbers the day before so I can call ahead for a table if we have a fairly large group. So far it looks promising but so did Amboy...

-Miller

Registered
Hey guys,

Unfortunately I'll be moving on Jan. 3rd, going to North Carolina. Sorry that it never worked out for me to get together at any of the other meets.

Miller, thanks for the PM, letting me know about the thread!

Registered
I am interested but not sure if I can make it yet. I travel for work.

Registered
Hey,
I will be there work permiting. I just got hired today and I dont start until Jan 2. So if I wont be working I will be there.
Later,
Nick

Beer and Cheese
1996 Thunderbird Sport Coyote Swap
Well we are going to have to pick a date first to say work or weather permiting.....so pick a date:)

cough-27th-cough

Registered
Both days are bad for me. You managed to pic both of my work weekends in January.... but I might be in class one of those days so I might be able to get out early and join you guys.

Registered
I've been talking to the wife about going. It's a definitely maybe. I'd like to come out. I'll let you know, but i'll need to know the which date it'll be. Either day works for me seing that it is a Saturday night :)

Basskid, how's your engine swap going?? How's the wife?? Is she ready to make you sleep in the car?? :zbash: JK

Who is John Galt?
basskid said:
Both days are bad for me. You managed to pic both of my work weekends in January.... but I might be in class one of those days so I might be able to get out early and join you guys.
I just threw those out there because those were the Saturdays in January that I didn't have stuff goin' on. Noone said people had to agree with them.:)

Registered
the 13th is better i cant come on the 27th any other day in jan is good, i have a wedding i have to be at in wi on the 27th

Amateur Expert
Bakstoy said:
Basskid, how's your engine swap going?? How's the wife?? Is she ready to make you sleep in the car?? :zbash: JK
It's not him that's in the doghouse. His brother firescout211 is the one sleeping in his truck bed. Right now the engine is together suspended above the K-member waiting for us to drop it down and connect everything. Hope to see you guys next month.

Registered
yo yo yo

well ill try to make it the tavern grille- its 5 mins from my house right here in schaumburg.... anyways but dont make fun of me guys my bird is in teriible exterior shape right now... lol :sighh:: i just dont know if ill be free that weekend...soo keep me posted thanks!:eek:

21 - 40 of 80 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.