TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to be in the Chicago area from 12-16 Jan 03 (Fort Sheridan area) doing some Army Reserve stuff. If anyone would like to get together (ie beers, dinner, talk Tbird stuff) let me know. It would be nice to see some of the mods you've done to your Birds.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Arriving early morning on the 12th and leaving late afternoon of the 16th of January.
Working during the day, off in the evenings. "12-16 Jan 03" is military format. Did it confuse ya'?

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks like I may be in Chicago a little longer than I expected. Up to two weeks.

·
Registered
6,213 Posts
thats good sorta, next week is finals week so no going out for me or much of anything. anyway, if your here the 19th one of my other ford clubs is having our monthly meeting if you want you can join us.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That might be kinda cool.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ttt

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's official

I'm in town working at Fort Sheridan until 27 Jan 03. I'll be on duty from 0600-1700 each day including the weekends. That's 6 am until 5 pm to you civilian types. I'm staying at the Woodfield Suites in Bannockburn, IL off the tollway on Half Day Rd.
You can reach me through here or at [email protected]

·
Registered
85 Posts
There,s a Hooters on Higgins just east of Cumberland. East of O'Hare next to I-90.North of Norridge,south of Park Ridge.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Please keep me informed. That would be really great to meet some of you guys. Just pick a time and location, I'll try to work out my work schedule here at Fort Sheridan. Yes I did drive my bird down here. I don't have a winter beater yet.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
How about this Sat AND next Sat? I'll still be in town. I really need something to do. All I do is work and sit in my hotel room. Yes, I know it's a pathetic life, but it's all mine...:)

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ttt

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Since it doesn't look like anything is going to happen this weekend, how about next weekend?

·
Illinois Chapter Director
1,787 Posts
Feel free to attend the Midwest Fords club meeting on Sunday in Downers Grove at noon(the 19th). We have some members from WI and they make it down here for some events. Might be an option.

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Yea but now its snowing today and is gonna snow tomorrow. I still hope everyone is there. Im not sure if Im bring my bird out or not. Have to see how the road are tomorrow.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
GIve me an address. I'll look it up on mapquest. The other web site has no info.

·
Registered
6,213 Posts
1 - 20 of 34 Posts