TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be down at Ft Sheridan this weekend for Aaaaarrrmy training.
I'm staying at the Woodfield Suites in Bannekbrook (sp).
Anything going on Fri or Sat night?
I'll have the Bird with me.

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Any more onfo than that? I live no too far from Woodfield Mall but have never heard of a "bannekbrook" and neither has mapquest.

-Miller

EDIT: Did you mean "Bannockburn"?

EDIT2: Looks like you are going to be about a half hour from me. I was palnnign on goign to a cruise night with some guys from Cougarnuts.com (see post by whitecat7) and saturday or sunday (I can't remeber which) midwestfords.org has a dynotune somewhere that I wanted to try and go to, if only I could get ahold of Keith to get some more info...:confused: You are invited to tag along with me if you wish, I know friday is a for sure but other than that nothing is set in stone.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bannockburn sounds right. It's right off of Halfday rd and the tollway. Not sure when I'll get to town on Fri, it depends on wwhen I leave Ft McCoy. It's a four hour drive to the hotel. I'll mapquest that cougar meet location and see what I can do. If you find out where the dyno tune is let me know, I can stop by after 1700 when we get released.

·
Registered
6,213 Posts
dyno is at Street Stuff in Addison

i probably wont be around much this weekend, my car got broken into so i need to fix this first, no other vehicle to drive me around and i need it for work for next week. i got lucky this week co worker has the same hours as me and can drive me to work thur and fri but next week the hrs change so i need to drive myself.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Fort Sheridan is close to Waukegan,IL and they have a car show going on the 8th, 9th & 10th of july. I'm going down there to check things out. E-mail me if you want a phone number to hook up or something. The show is called Scoop the Loop. Hope to see you there.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So where exactly is this car show and what time are they open til?

glenn petsin said:
Fort Sheridan is close to Waukegan,IL and they have a car show going on the 8th, 9th & 10th of july. I'm going down there to check things out. E-mail me if you want a phone number to hook up or something. The show is called Scoop the Loop. Hope to see you there.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Went down to the first night of Scoop the Loop tonite. It was ok. Things really didn't get started till about 6pm. Alot of nice cars but friday night is suppose to be better. Its in down town Waukegan,IL. Its north of Fort Sheridan. If you want give me a call 262-818-5656 and I could meet you at some gas station close to or in between Fort Sheridan and Waukegan along route 41. The place is ok they got food and drink of choice. Lots of Waukegans finest around. Just had the bird cleaned up and ready for flight. The show lasts until about 9pm. Hope thats not too late for you. Give me a call.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Right now it all depends on the weather, and when I can get out of work. I was hoping to be on the road by 1pm. It's a four hour drive.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts