TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here we go. I got this in the mail today.

Two boys are playing hockey on a pond in a Chicago Park when a crazed Rottweiler suddenly attacks one of the boys. Thinking quickly, the other boy takes his hockey stick, shoves it under the dog's collar, twists it and breaks the dog's neck, saving his friend.

A reporter is standing by, sees the incident, and rushes over to interview the boy.

"Young Cub Fan Saves Friend From Vicious Animal," he starts writing in his notebook.
"But I'm not a Cubs fan," the little boy replies.
"Sorry, but since we're in Chicago , I just assumed you were," says the reporter and starts writing again.
"Sox Fan Rescues Friend From Horrific Attack," he writes in his notebook.
"But I'm not a Sox fan either," the little boy replies.

"Sorry, but since we're in Chicago , I just assumed you were," says the reporter and starts writing again.
"Bears Fan Rescues Friend From Horrific Attack," he writes in his notebook.
"I'm not a Bears fan either," says the boy.

"Oh... I assumed everyone in Chicago was either for the Cubs, Sox or Bears. What team do you root for?" the reporter asked.
"I'm a Packers fan," the boy replies.
The reporter starts a new sheet in his notebook and writes:

"Little Bastard From Wisconsin Kills Beloved Family Pet"

GO BEARS!

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
hhahahaha i've seen hockey like that...
Since Detroit basically DOESN'T have a football team (whatta joke), I'm rooting for CHIICCAAGGOOO

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Joke

LMAO..............thanks Mark. How's the house on 123rd going?

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Its going well and shoul be done in a month. I almost bought another red 94 red LX but I have decided to yank the engine on the 96 to fix all those leaks. I found out the head gasket was leaking antifreeze around the back of the engine as well as oil from the rear and front seals.:mad I still can`t complain about the price though. Are you looking for a near perfect red 94 LX that needs a engine?
Let me know as its over in Chicago ridge for 700. Mark

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
S.c.

Wow...how do find all these S.C.'s so easy?

Wish I could swing that car.

Paid for the "new" Explorer 4.6 in the youngest Sons 95' LX.

So..my fun money is very low.

Has the car been for sale long?

Maybe I could talk to the wife into getting a "project car" huh?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts