TCCoA Forums banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Illinois Chapter Director
1,789 Posts
I'd be up for a Downers Grove meet...but Orland has better food(er...eye candy anyway). I'm up for either day as usual. There is an Amboy show but I don't know if it's the following week or not...Jim might post, but I'll find out and reply here.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Count me in too. I missed the last Chicago meet and I regret it.

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Sunday at 8pm? Thats past my bedtime haha. I might try to make it there. Might have to spend time with the girlfriend. (im sure everyone know how that is)

·
Registered
647 Posts
I think I'm good for that weekend, gotta check though. Is this a Hooters cruise nite or just a get together?

·
Registered
6,223 Posts
just putting this to the top, when you get to hooters ask for the tbird group Ill tell them that there is a group of us comming and we will get a nice sized table(s)

·
Registered
81 Posts
I'll try to make it

I'll try to make it, even though Sunday is a family night for me. It would just be cool to see a fleet of MN12's in the lot.

Just curious, but why so late on a Sunday? Maybe we should think about a show on a Friday night or Saturday afternoon sometime, like the Ford dealers and local drive-in restaurants do. They know a lot more people can plan for a "Show 'n Shine" then. Even a Wednesday night would work. Just a thought...

·
Registered
77 Posts
ok ill be there 99% but heres the thing...I DONT KNOW ANYONE...so if you see a timid looking 19 yr old sitting all alone in a corner...thats me...hehehe when i come in i will say hi to some ppl close...not too big on hooters food...but some cheese fries and a coke to just hang out some maybe sounds good.

ps if you see me sitting all alone feel free to come and talk to me...cos im not one of the kinda ppl who walks in and starts screamin my name out :)

Kevin

·
Registered
6,223 Posts
skelebonez said:
ok ill be there 99% but heres the thing...I DONT KNOW ANYONE...so if you see a timid looking 19 yr old sitting all alone in a corner...thats me...hehehe when i come in i will say hi to some ppl close...not too big on hooters food...but some cheese fries and a coke to just hang out some maybe sounds good.
ps if you see me sitting all alone feel free to come and talk to me...cos im not one of the kinda ppl who walks in and starts screamin my name out :)
Kevin

Kevin, just ask the usually hot blond chick meeting you at the door where the tbird group is, and have her show you to our table. or just call me when you get to the restaraunt and ill let you know where were at. 708-267-5135 my name is keith dont be shy god knows none of the rest of us are. btw, if you notice tydlwavs=todd, hes about 6'6" youll see his tall *** walking around.

·
Registered
77 Posts
DOH! i may have to bring this girl i work with...i called her up to get her to work for me i said " hey im goin to a thunderbird get together this sunday in downers grove and just wana know if..." she blurts out "SURE ill go with you...ive been waiting for you to ask me on a date!"

UGH! girls...shes hopefully not gona want to go when i tell her its at hooters...(PLEASE GOD) but if she does go...just so you know SHE IS NOT my girlfriend...i have more taste then her :p

ill definately see u there...even if i work i get off at 6 so i can make it...hehehehe

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Hey man, Im just like you. I dont know anyone and will most likely be sitting by my self too. But Im gonna try going if i can dump the girlfriend and get out. :)

1 - 20 of 67 Posts