TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Wow,

The person who made that was sure delusional. Then again, the northsiders are the team that thought they would have won the World Series if some kid hadn't caught a ball last season. :leftright

So I guess such blasphemy is to be expected.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
RyanG said:
I'm on the north side but loathe cubs fans and all they stand for.

Go sox.
typical reply from a sox fan. i'm neither, but i do root for the cubbies. my parents and another couple went to see the braves play the sox a few weekends ago. an old man approached my mom(not my dad) and attempted to start to lecture her on the braves failed success in the series the last 13 years. unfortunately for the old man, my mom is a big baseball fan(not just braves in general, all baseball) she simply asked the old timer when the last time the sox won a series. enough said. now when we go to wrigley wearing our braves caps, the northsiders show nothign but love. i have yet not have a good time at wrigley, while comiskey(old and new) always seems to have a boring, dry atmosphere. sox fans seem to have an undeserved, holier than thou aura about them....all i ask is why?

it's like getting into a debate with a Notre Dame fan....so what if fsu or um or ou is having a great season, i wish them luck, but they still do nto have 11 titles.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts