TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Presidente Margarita's make me happy.... :D

I'm well on my way to being rather blitzed out my mind tonight experimenting trying to figure out how to make my own Chili's Presidente Margaritas tonight, and after 2 failed ones boy am I feeling the effects....

Either ignore this as a random drunk post or just post up your drink of choice and why. Maybe we can start a debate or something.... :D

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
1 1/4 oz Sauza Conmemorativo Tequila, 1/2 oz Cointreau and 1/2 ozPresidente Brandy.

1/4 sweet and sour drink mix

A splash of sweetened lime juice

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Yall drunkards...:tongue:

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
i hardly do the hard liquor anymore, and i got sick off a bottle of presidente one time, to this date just the smell of it is enough to make me want to toss my cookies, lol.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Belvedere's nice, but I'm more of a Goose guy myself. Anyone try Ciroc yet? That was interesting. It's distilled from grapes, not starch, so it's got a little bit (ever so little) of a grape essence in the aftertaste. VERY smooth though.

Yes, I like vodka, but my fridge always has Bud Light in it.

But on the subject of beer, I'd have to say my favorite is from a microbrewery/restaurant called Gordon Biersch. They make a beer called Marzen which is fantastic.

Mike

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Not a beer man myself.

I like jungle juice. :D And Peach Schnapps Long Island Ice Teas. Those both have a LOT of alcohol in them and don't taste heavily of alcohol. Oh, and Frog Juice; Mt. Dew and Everclear. I couldn't even taste the everclear...but it was there. :D Had one of those water coolers with the button on the front, filled a bottle I had twice, and drank two in about 5 minutes, and was drunk...

·
Registered
91 Posts
Im not beer guy either, but one nght while i was .. well drunk i was downing carona like they were water.. Kept saying how good they were.. couple days later i tried one sober.. wow.. i had to be pretty gone.

-Pat

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
You vodka guys have to try Beru. It's an irish vodka, very smooth!
I first tried it I was like "Irish? WTF?"

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
I love Stoli Rasz and Sprite. Other wise I am pretty much a beer guy.

Hacker Pschoer sp.?, Blue Moon, Sam Adams White Ale, Hoegarden sp.? and if I don't want to spend money Bud Light!

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
For beer, Canadian :D , but I do love Crown, JD, and Jose (only a bit, man that stuff ****s you up)

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Ever tried Jose Quervo and milk? (it was a dare)

·
Faster than Porkchop
2,037 Posts
ITS FRIDAY .

I like long island ice teas, cran cosmos, adios mother ****er,

And Bud light cause you can drink a lot of them. Rolling Rocks are good too

Mexican beer I like Pacifico with two feel a buzzz. :D

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Bud light or buweiser in bottles...cans are ghey , rolling rock in bottles.....captain & coke is allright. Screwdrivers suck ***.....Triple black is great if u wanna get hammered and not taste the alcohol.....but whats the sence in that? If im drinking beer, i wanna know im drinking beer.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts