TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Real Ultimate Goatse Hunter
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I had 2 hours before I had to get to work. I had sitting in front of me a RM tube, plugs, thermostat, l-maf, heatshield, and a reinhart automotive chip. I couldn't wait any longer, I figured I could put it all in in under 2 hours. I ended up getting the chip, tube, and l-maf put in before I ran out of time. I figured I would be allright to get to work and back w/o the plugs and thermostat and was just gonna take it easy. But once I started driving, it felt totally different. I hammered it all the way to work and back. I can't believe our cars had this in them.. and thats pretty much all from the chip, let alone what could be done with heads, etc.

Also gotta give reinhart a thumbs up on shipping. Very fast.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Its definately a combo of the three. Yes, the chip makes a huge difference, but don't discount the gains offered by the RM tube and MAF.
You'll wanna get those plugs in there because we all know that you don't want any detonation.
Great to see that you are happy with those mods.

·
Registered
621 Posts
I want a chip, but I'm still debating whether to get a LMAF/GT MAF or not, as I dunno whether it's worth the $100 for what little gain it might provide.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts