TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a completely stock 94 cougar with a 4.6. I would like to add a little bit more pep to it. I have heard a lot about these dennis chips and so on. What is the real deal. How much horsepower gain do you actually get. Can you tell a difference when you are in the car. IS this a safe mod to do to the car or is it going to be really tough on it. PS where is the computer located in my car. Thanks

<i>Edit:

http://www.tccoa.com/articles/interior/EECremov.html
</i>

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
i got a dyno sheet somewhere showing a 11-14 (forgot which one :rolleyes: ) hp and torque gain, some say there mpg increased, personally, mine didn't, but they didn't decrease either.

·
Astrophysicist / PostWhore
2,028 Posts

·
Astrophysicist / PostWhore
2,028 Posts
ShadowDragon said:
All of them use the same tune, all have learned from "The Man."

That's good to know...i guess the only differences would be price and delivery time (depending upon location) ???

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Personally, I was verry pleased by service and accommodation thet i received from Dennis for my 5.4, which had "issues".....LOL

·
Registered
126 Posts
Yeah I ordered mine from Dennis on Monday got it on Thursday, put it in and was very pleased!!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Another satisfied Dennis customer!

I got the chip quick and remember to get cooler spark plugs and maybe a new thermo. I ordered the plugs AND chip from dennis at the same time.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts