TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Jedi Master
3,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gonna finally do the hub swap to the mustang bolt pattern but along with that i'm gonna need new wheels.
my first choice are the old school torque thrust in charcoal (exactly like the pic below) with probably 15x8 front and 15x9 in the rear or in 16" not sure of the size they are made.

my second choice would be the 01-04 bullitts

i know that if i were gonna do the cobra brake conversion i'd go with the bullitts but dont think i'm gonna do that anytime soon

·
Jedi Master
3,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cool cool, thanks for your reply,

for those who might not know what wheel i'm talking about, let me try again:

·
Registered
645 Posts
Put 17" Torque Thrust IIs on it. 17x7 on front and 17x9 on back. 235ish tire on front and a 275ish on back. That should look awesome. Just make sure to get your offets right and deeper dish in the back.

·
Motorboatin' SOB, Headlight Cleaning Guru
6,910 Posts
you do a hub swap to use mustang rims so why not use them
cuz every bird i see with a hub swap has mustang wheels, myself included. some of us like to be different. there are several sets of aftermarket wheels that share the stang bolt pattern that i want to get, but they have weird offsets.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Personally, I'd love to put 16 inch Cragar SS on my Pearl White 95 Bird, but that's not going to happen yet.

You can order 16 inch black spoke torqs from summit, or if you like the torq thrust II style, you can get black spokes in larger diameters.

Personally, I like the origional torq thrust D's in 16 inch, but that might change if you told us the color and model of your car.

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
...My take on it, old cars look good with old school wheels new cars look good with modern wheels...
I'll have to second that. :thumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts