Votes: 2 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I wanted to know which designs are the most desirable for everyone. I'll be using PrintMojo instead of CafePress so they will be using actual screenprinting, and it's not print on demand. So I need to know which designs to order shirts for and we'll see where it goes from there. There are a lot more variations for each design on my website HERE

Cougar Design 1

Cougar Design 2

More Cougar variations

Thunderbird Design 1

Thunderbird Design 2

Thunderbird Design 3

Thunderbird Design 4

Thunderbird Design 5

Thunderbird Design 6

More Thunderbird variations

Thundercat Design 1

MN12 Logo Shirts

Thanks! Don't forget to check out the variations too.

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
I really like: Cougar 1, T-Bird 2, 3, & 5. Mainly Coug. 1 and Bird 5. Those look pretty cool. :thumbsup:

Here's the one I made using screen printing:

I think I'm gonna try and sell it since I'm selling the Cougar. Probably put it on eBay.

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
cool dude said:
I like tbird 5 definently. That car is sweet.
Agreed, T-Bird 5 is awesome, I'd buy it definitely. For the back you should have the T-Bird emblem REALLY big. Now that'd be AWESOME.

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Metalbassist03 said:

Agreed, T-Bird 5 is awesome, I'd buy it definitely. For the back you should have the T-Bird emblem REALLY big. Now that'd be AWESOME.
Although you'd have to get permission...Although I think you'd have to get permission for the Thunderbird pic, anyway. :D

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Number five looks awesome. It looks like some of those are Rudy's car

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
93pimpin said:

Although you'd have to get permission...Although I think you'd have to get permission for the Thunderbird pic, anyway. :D
Well, my mom is getting me a custom T-Bird shirt made, with the logo about 13 inches (wingspan) on the back. I think I am gonna see if she can put the 97 cursive on it.

Ford can kiss my white butt if they are going to get pissed because I am representing. I don't plan on selling these, just one made for me :D

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Midnight said:
Number five looks awesome. It looks like some of those are Rudy's car
Correct, Thunderbird Designs 1 & 3 are of Rudy's car, if it gets made I owe him a shirt :D He's the only person I've got permission from so far. I still have a few more people to ask.

It looks like a lot of people like Design 5, so here are some of the variations of it:

I would need to get permission from the original artworks owner to print the shirt though since it's a variation of this. That would probably take awhile, and I bet I wouldn't get permission! Thanks for looking, keep voting!

·
TCCoA Bachelor Club Pres.
1,267 Posts
Seriously PM me with some info, cause I will buy just about every damn one of those as a shirt, if I can, well, with the exception of the V8 one, just cause I roll sixer style. I need to know, cause frankly, they look PIMP!

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Any idea on prices? If your selling them now, please PM me about design 5.

John

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
First Cougar on the last set looks cool.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts