Moderator, Iowa Chapter Director, Uber Luber, TCCo
8,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yup, my bad, Chris's is 11.122
-Thomas

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
I got some insider info on Coy Miller's car, I don't think Chris's (now sold) SC is gonna have that title for too much longer ;)

And no, I am not disclosing my sources :D

·
Moderator, Iowa Chapter Director, Uber Luber, TCCo
8,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Could you please disclose this information about Coy's car? :D

Well I don't think the person that bought Chris's car would know what to do to it seeing as pretty much everything has already been done. Although I think if some aftermarket suspension was put on it would get better launches and could very easily get into the 10's.

-Thomas

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
PA is going to be representing in the SC race.
Gary Kuhn just ran 11.75 @119.89 in his 5 speed SC. I think that puts it at the 3rd quickest and second fastest. And he just put it on the track for the first time this summer. It was used as a weeked/ show car.
He's looking to custom install a bigger blower, k-member, and fuel cell this winter, so look for him to make some noise next season.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Yeah, Gary will most deffinetly be making some noise. But Chris's car was not fully optomized yet. It still has stock interior, AC, and hasn't had any weight reduction (besides the glass hood). There is still more to be had there. I hope it has a good home. It is a shame to see Chris let it go.

Gary's car is not only a fast car but beautiful car. The way he drives it makes us 5 speed owners glad to see someone finaly back up the fact that a 5 speed can be as fast or faster. He came a long way in one season of racing.

-Steve

1 - 7 of 7 Posts