TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am posting this for a member on LincolnVsCadillac.com. I almost bought these, but found a black set instead which is what I had been hunting for. Seller is a really nice guy, and will answer any question you have. He is a member here, but not enough post to put up a sale ad, so I am sure he will chime in shortly.

Wheels:
18X9 Chrome finish
5x108 bolt pattern
36mm offset
hubcentric (no rings required)
come with lug nuts
only one wheel has minor curb rash (~3.5 inches)

Tires:
(3) are Nankang NS-II Ultra Sport 245/45/18. (2) are almost new with only 1,200 miles on them. (1) has about 75% tread left.
(1) is a Nexen N3000 245/45/18 with about 75% tread left.

The set is mounted and balanced with chrome valve stems. Centercaps included.

Pics:

I am asking $900 Or Best Offer for the set of wheels & tires.

Thanks,
Elias

[email protected]

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
my wheels are very similar to those -- where did you get the center caps?? I have been looking for a set of caps like that for mine and can't find them anywhere...

thanks

earl

·
Registered
798 Posts
my wheels are very similar to those -- where did you get the center caps?? I have been looking for a set of caps like that for mine and can't find them anywhere...

thanks

earl
Those type of center caps came with the wheels when bought from Cudaz. When I bought mine, I had both those, and some black ones with a chrome R.

-Corey

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No, shipping from Il to Co was going to be $128 for all 4 tires and wheels. He is open to offers, just shoot him an email and go from there.

Like I said, I was going to buy them, but found my perfect set.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I'm sending you an email right now....

·
Registered
139 Posts
I'd really like to get these from ya, but you are 300 miles away. If ya really want to sell, and dont mind a little drive, let me know.

·
Registered
0 Posts
I'd really like to get these from ya, but you are 300 miles away. If ya really want to sell, and dont mind a little drive, let me know.

Shipping shouldn't be more than $100 if you are that close.... or a 5 hour drive here, then spend the day in the city of Chicago, get a nice but reasonably priced hotel in the suburbs, then go home the next day :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts