TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
4 (yes...2 right side and 2 left side) Chrome Tbird Sport wheels mounted on General Grabber UHP tires. Center caps included.

Front tires are 215/65 16 and rear tires are 255/55 16.

All 4 tires only have about 11,000 miles on them so there's still tons of tread left.

One 215 tire has a small screw in it and one 255 tire has a small nail in it.

2 blizzards this past winter each of 25 inches or more plus a couple other mesuarable snows and therefore pretty much 3 straight months of driving in salt and sand infested roads = crappy looking chrome. Winter really got the best of these wheels considering at the time my tbird was my only vehicle and these are what I had on it.

All 4 wheels are very oxidized and pitted. I dont have the time nor the interest in making them look good once again. So, they'd be a nice project for someone. Plus, the tires look awesome.

I'm looking to get about $300.

Not willing to ship.

Let me know.

Thanks
Chad

·
Registered
332 Posts
Those are NICE.

·
Registered
2,806 Posts

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
You say those wheels are oxidized and pitted, but they look pretty good to me and I might be interested in them.

Can you take a picture or two of the wheels themselves close-up to show the pitting and oxidation? I want to see better exactly what condition they're in.

Thanks,

Dennis

·
Super Moderator
5,083 Posts
you sure you won't ship??
Might be worth driving to wherever the OP is to pick them up at that price.

Not for me ... I have a good set of wheels on the Cougar.

RwP

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just took these pictures about an hour ago when I got home frm work. these are some close up pictures of the wheels themselves to better show that lack of awesome condition they're in. enjoy.

Aaaaaaaaaaaand this what they look like mounted (that was over a year ago when they were still in awesome condition) just to give you an idea.

·
Registered
3,902 Posts
Those rims are sweet!!! They remind me of the "aero" wheels that used to come with the thunderbird models I would build years ago.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hey man I appreciate the interest. Unfortunately though I am just not interested in shipping. I'm lookin for someone local to buy them. Sorry man, but Ido appreciate it.

Chad

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
They sure did! With the right package, it came stock. They do look nice and are pretty hard to find.

All in all, these rims are nice for their age!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yeah some of them did come chrome from the factory. but the ones in the pictures were just silver painted from the factory and were an aftermarked chrome job.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts