TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Decent pair of center caps from a 1996 Thunderbird with the optional 15" chrome fan blade wheels. Some minor scuffs/scratches as expected for a daily driver. $15 shipped for the pair.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
10,643 Posts
Decent pair of center caps from a 1996 Thunderbird with the optional 15" chrome fan blade wheels. Some minor scuffs/scratches as expected for a daily driver. $15 shipped for the pair.
I wish you had the chrome wheels to go with them! :)

Hey, are you still a mod on LOD? There was a set of wheels for sale there; I'm still wanting to buy another set of Chrome Spirals...

·
Registered
26 Posts
I have a set of chrome fanblades that I may be willing to part with. How much are you looking to spend?

·
Super Moderator
10,643 Posts
I have a set of chrome fanblades that I may be willing to part with. How much are you looking to spend?
I'm really looking for the 16" chrome spirals; pm me, let's not jack Thomas A's thread. :)

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey, are you still a mod on LOD? There was a set of wheels for sale there; I'm still wanting to buy another set of Chrome Spirals...
I still stop by, but I was never a moderator. The common name for the wheels that you are looking for in the Mark VIII community is "chrome 10 spokes".

Thomas

·
Registered
222 Posts
Damn, could have used these awhile ago lol I now have chrome lugs and can't use center caps..but I still have my chrome caps just missing one. Might have to go back to stock lugs and get these. I have chrome sport rims on the bird now. I'll PM you tomorrow.

Chris C.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, at $15 for the pair, including shipping, they would probably be worth buying just to have a complete set whether they are currently on the car or not.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts