TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of the factory chrome wheels and tires in 15 inch that I need to sell.I am wondering how many years back they will fit ?They were a factory option for 1997.I sold my car and really don't need. One thing I do know they won't fit the front on the Sport option cars.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Will fit on 89-97 birds & cougars. And you are correct, they will not work with sport brakes..

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Very hard to come by..

·
Registered
16 Posts
too bad ford didn't make any other rim for the thunderbird or cougar in chrome from the factory..if only the fan blades were larger...who wants to spend that much on 15" wheels..not worth it in my opinion.

·
Super Moderator
9,318 Posts
These are the chrome fanblades I'm talking new with tires for $500.00
I kind of thought this was going to turn into a for sale thread.

http://forums.tccoa.com/showthread.php?t=134971

Re-familiarize yourself with the forum's rules. Don't be surprised when a mod locks/deletes this thread... :facepalm:

Put them on Craigslist or ebay if you want to sell them. In TM's words, "This site is a community, not just a place to hock wares. If you just want to sell parts take your business to eBay, Craigslist or elsewhere on the Internet."

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
The chrome sc wheels must be the rarest ones ever??

·
Boost!!!
814 Posts
I kind of thought this was going to turn into a for sale thread.

http://forums.tccoa.com/showthread.php?t=134971

Re-familiarize yourself with the forum's rules. Don't be surprised when a mod locks/deletes this thread... :facepalm:

Put them on Craigslist or ebay if you want to sell them. In TM's words, "This site is a community, not just a place to hock wares. If you just want to sell parts take your business to eBay, Craigslist or elsewhere on the Internet."
i think the 50 post rule is for non paying members

·
Registered
1,488 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,318 Posts

·
Boost!!!
814 Posts
here it is...lol, i knew i read it somewhere;)
:znanner:i'm not crazy after all:znanner:
That's correct. The current rule is 50 posts AND 30 days. You're obviously well over the 30 days requirement but haven't been an active member to meet the 50 post requirement. I'm not sure but the requirement may have been changed without the error message being updated from 30 to 50 posts.

Anyway, the clairification I wrote clearly states the reasoning behind the requirement.

If you'd like to buy a membership the requirement is waived for paid members.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts