TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
PostWhore, The AFDB is on a lil tight.
3,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tired of busted plastic center caps?

Switch to metal ones that won't break when you need to take them off.

These are chrome METAL cougar center caps from a set of chrome cat 15" wheels.

These are the only other metal center cap offered other than on the gen1 SC wheels. And unlike the gen1 SC caps these fit gen 2 wheels. I popped these on my old fan blades and they fit so any wheel where a fan blade size cap fits these will fit which includes salad shooters, gen2 sc wheels etc etc.

20 shipped through pp anywhere in the 48 states.

94-96 console top in very nice shape ash tray door works fine.

$10 plus shipping to anywhere.

I have a fairly good bird with blue feet

$6 shipped through pp or $5 shipped w/ cash in the 48

·
Banned
198 Posts
i.ll take thr birdie

:d Need Pay Pal Address

·
3,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thunderroad the bird is headed your way thanks

·
3,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
do you have a trace on it????:confused:
HMMMM no I don't but give it a few more days and if it for some reason doesn't show up I'll refund you. It takes longer out here than expected thats for sure.

·
Banned
198 Posts
Ok I,ll Wait

HMMMM no I don't but give it a few more days and if it for some reason doesn't show up I'll refund you. It takes longer out here than expected thats for sure.
I USED TO VISIT MORANO SOUTH OF YOU ON I-10 HE LIVED AT THE FOOTHILLS ....WAS OUT 3 YEARS AGO TO VISIT SENDONA .... BOY THEY HAVE REALLY BUILT THAT PLACE UP.... WAS THERE 10 YEARS AGO I WAS THERE AT THE CANYON 5 OR MORE TIMES ....ALWAYS BEAUIFUL.... TUSON ABOUT 15 TIMES ..IT,S A SHAME OLD TUSON BURNED UP.... THE STUDIO HAD MANY ARTIFACTS FROM THE OLD WESTERNS ... MISS AZ LOVE THE HEAT AND SUNSETS :eek:

·
3,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
t-road I DO love the heat and sunsets too. I am loving the weather at the moment. I have to say I moved hear in 2004 and I am one of the many transplants. I think AZ is silly for trying to grow so fast but then again the 101/10/202 is really good roads when they are not congested which still isn't as bad as chi town roads.

·
Banned
198 Posts
Have You Taken The Back Road North

t-road I DO love the heat and sunsets too. I am loving the weather at the moment. I have to say I moved hear in 2004 and I am one of the many transplants. I think AZ is silly for trying to grow so fast but then again the 101/10/202 is really good roads when they are not congested which still isn't as bad as chi town roads.
OUT OF SENDONA ITS WINDS & CURVES UP PASSED SLIPPLEY ROCK PARK:) THE VIEWS ARE GREAT PLUS WHEN YOU COME TO THE PULLOFF ON RT AT THE TOP:D LOOKING DOWN INTO VALLEY THE INDIANS HAVE THIER TRINKETS FOR SALE ON THE WEEKEND;) ALSO WALNUT CREEK CANYON EAST AT FLAGSTAFF :cool: YOU CAN CLIMB THE CLIFF DWELLINGS :eek: SO MUCH TO SEE AND DO !!!

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
I've bought a couple things from splattered over the past year and he's definitely trustworthy. I know he's sold more than a few things on the site and he's got a +1 from me

·
3,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I've bought a couple things from splattered over the past year and he's definitely trustworthy. I know he's sold more than a few things on the site and he's got a +1 from me
Yep conversion I remember selling to you and thanks for the vote

t-road you're making me hate the fact I can't go and do those things right now ;)

·
Banned
198 Posts
don,t let the time pass before you can,t do them.

Yep conversion I remember selling to you and thanks for the vote

t-road you're making me hate the fact I can't go and do those things right now ;)
some of he places take endurance ....don,t grow :eek: old and not be able to do them :tongue:

·
3,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Oh no Im not getting old Im getting out of having to be at work so damn much and out doing fun things. Soon and very soon this shall be the case. Right I have an extra bird ok so if yours doesn't show up within a lenient time frame I'll mail you another at my expense with bigger bolder packaging LOL.

·
Banned
198 Posts
to much to see so little time

went to the old ghost towns as well, tough to find on map,:eek: but today a gps could make iteasier !!!

·
3,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
HA well Im down with ghostly things. Again you're making me hate work which I already hate going to work in the first place but no one else I know has any free time either so I need to find someone to make the trip more fun ya know. I want to climb a few mountains first. I just found out about that experimental town arcosanti I want to visit that place.

·
Banned
198 Posts
believe it or not always wanted to go there!!!

HA well Im down with ghostly things. Again you're making me hate work which I already hate going to work in the first place but no one else I know has any free time either so I need to find someone to make the trip more fun ya know. I want to climb a few mountains first. I just found out about that experimental town arcosanti I want to visit that place.
.................btw the bird flew in looks great if you have another one will take it as well !!!same price paypal also and e-mail address :cool:

·
Registered
483 Posts
I didn't think you could make money off these. I have a bunch of blue feets, lincoln mark viii center caps, and cougar caps (on my car) just like that. :eek: Time for inventory lol

·
Banned
198 Posts
Post What Us Have !!!

EVERYBODY NEEDS SOMETHING !!!:cool:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts