TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i used to own a 97 t-bird but recieved my gradfathers windstar se which was newer and less milages bigger 4 me...anyways...

im reading that stock t-bird rims fit my 99 windstar is this correct? if so does anyone have any stock or not 15 or bigger inches for sale? thanx

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well i bought some off a guy for my t-bird couple years back he charged me 70 for shipping all 4 ups...find out how much shipping is and which rim u got? chrome?

·
PostWhore, The AFDB is on a lil tight.
3,868 Posts
no chrome just silver fanblades from my 94 lx they are your run of the mill 15's however they need 1 center cap or I can give you a set of 4 chrome cougar caps with it I think they fit fine. The rims are not are not rashed at all but the paint is faded a bit but not peeling. I'd have to pop off the tires but yeah if you can't find a closer source they are for sale. I'd have to source good boxes. I have a couple boxes that fit one rim each, need a couple more. Id let them go cheaply too, but that shipping might be higher than you think.

·
PostWhore, The AFDB is on a lil tight.
3,868 Posts
NO problem the stock chromes are sort of desired because its hard to get a complete set those center caps going missing. I think you can find other chrome stock rims, there are 2 kinds.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts