TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my 97 Tbird was purchesed in 2000 from the original owner with 18,00 miles and i took it over a few years ago from my father with 45k. Im sad to say its now at 87k.

So i take a look in the garage the other day and i find a pair of 15" chrome stock tbird rims with new tires. I guess my pops forgot about them. He just told me that the original owner only used them for a month and took them off and gave them to him and they been sitting in the garage ever since. So these rims are brand new with no rust

I think im missing a center cap for on rim i think> i going to throw them on soon.

Where can i get replacment cap??

i havent really seen any stock chrome tbird rims on any cars around by me or the net are they kinda rare???

Ill post a pic of the rims soon.

·
Registered
362 Posts
I had a set and sold off my car for my chrome LS rims. Very nice stockers and very pretty. You will like them mucho much.
Regg

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
You just need one center cap? I have an extra. PM me an offer.

Also, check out the gallery, I have a few pics of mine with 235/60/15 Dayton Daytona RWL tires on them. I love the look.

·
Registered
5,417 Posts
I've seen the salad shooters and the turbine both in chrome, I hear they are semi rare

1 - 7 of 7 Posts