TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,725 Posts
They are the first that ive seen reporting it with that spin. everywhere else has been saying "The company's future vehicles likely will share more underpinnings and parts with Mercedes vehicles as DaimlerChrysler moves to save money by building more models on common platforms"

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
thunderbirdlver said:
me too. ME FREAKIN TOO!!!
Amen!

Sign me up for One Falcon XR8 with the 5.4 DOHC and six speed please.

And dont change the name! Leave it alone Ford, there is a market for non-mustangs.

·
Registered
9,966 Posts
tbirdbrain said:
They are the first that ive seen reporting it with that spin. everywhere else has been saying "The company's future vehicles likely will share more underpinnings and parts with Mercedes vehicles as DaimlerChrysler moves to save money by building more models on common platforms"

i heard that on Fox news today (on XM :))

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Dr. Z

Old doc Z sounds like he'd sell off MoPar if he gets the chance.

·
Premium Member
2,725 Posts
As of now the plot thickens! from fox, Dateline NEW YORK/DETROIT — General Motors Corp. (GM) is in preliminary talks to buy Chrysler, a source familiar with the situation said on Friday.

·
shaken, not stirred
1,219 Posts
As of now the plot thickens! from fox, Dateline NEW YORK/DETROIT — General Motors Corp. (GM) is in preliminary talks to buy Chrysler, a source familiar with the situation said on Friday.

I heard this as well on Thursday from a German media source. This is the sedond time i have heard this.

C.Hill

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Ford buying Chrysler might be a better idea then bringing the Taurus back...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts