TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Geek w/Gearhead Complex
2,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ever since I was born, it was bengals or nothing. When I was 8, we went to the superbowl. I was JUST old enough to remember, just barely (even remember the play that the one guy's leg snapped) but I remember. Since then it was allll down hill and for 13 years now we have sucked, totally and completely and I had lost all hope for this team as they continued to go no where.

Year after year (head coach after head coach) I heard "We're a completely different team" "this is a playoff team" "This will be a winning season" blah blah blah. I've seen quarterbacks, running backs, wide recievers, linemen, all sorts of what I considered great players, come and go. (boomer clone, where art thou?) I then watched them play for other teams and become playoff contenders (and some went to the big dance) while my team continued to suck.

Right now, we're 5 and 5, tied for 1st place in our division, the best start I can remember. I watch our guys out there taking care of business, CONSISTANTLY. We're 1st in the NFL (1ST!!) in a lot of areas, mostly defense (thank you Coach). The bengals? excuse me?!?! We're first? In anything?? not dead last?!? Holy @#$%, how the hell does that happen?!

The last game against the chiefs, I saw some pretty hardcore playing by the bengals, front to back and Johnson was right to talk smack when he said they'd be undefeated until they came to our house ...and I'm glad he did (Warrick said he's right and now we have to back him up, and they did exactly that).

It's been a long time coming and I'm proud to wear the orange and black again :D I believe

Thanks for listening ;)

·
TCCoA Bachelor Club Pres.
1,267 Posts
Man Fubar, what the hell, you get some good stuff or something? Not saying that there's anything wrong with that, but ummm, certainly unexpected, well, ok, maybe not from you! All I have to say is go Seahawks, lol, sorry, live in washington root for crappy teams!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts