TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Wheels

I'm going to grab the 18" x 9" off the 95' to use on the 94' SC.

·
Registered
253 Posts
I ended up getting these just a short while ago, they look pretty nice, can't wait to fit them with some new tires and use them on my 95. Slowly but surely my car will be completed as planned, and hopefully without disapointment. Just keeping my fingers crossed with the engine....

·
Registered
202 Posts
:rolleyes: LOL Its the new coolest thing! Everyone on cmc is doing it...
If it's the new popular thing to do now, I can imagine a couple hundred sets of fanblades hitting the market soon! :tongue:

·
Registered
9,966 Posts
I ended up getting these just a short while ago, they look pretty nice, can't wait to fit them with some new tires and use them on my 95. Slowly but surely my car will be completed as planned, and hopefully without disapointment. Just keeping my fingers crossed with the engine....
did these happen to be my old SVT rims? With Continental tires?

·
Super Moderator
1994 Cougar XR7 DOHC/5-Speed
17,625 Posts
Me too. If it weren't for having to pool together 20 people for a group purchase to get them in 5x4.5", I'd have already have a set.

It's so ridiculously stupid that they went to the trouble of making a wider than stock replica wheel only to make it exclusively 4 lug. It's so pathetic that one can get 17" pony replicas in 5 lug off the shelf and not get fanblades in it.

·
Premium Member
549 Posts
I was second in line:(

·
Registered
253 Posts
did these happen to be my old SVT rims? With Continental tires?
The tires on there are fuzion or something like that, somebody roasted 2 of them down doing burnouts or something, but that's ok by me.

I still think it was worth the trip though, nearly a 2 hour drive there and back for me.

·
Registered
253 Posts
I was second in line:(
On the bright side if I find a set or rims I like more, I may offer them to you in the future, I have to get 2 tires at least and see how I like the way they look on the car, I may or may not like it, but anything is better than the stock rims they don't enhance the cars image very much and makes it look boring at least to me anyway...

·
Registered
9,966 Posts
The tires on there are fuzion or something like that, somebody roasted 2 of them down doing burnouts or something, but that's ok by me.

I still think it was worth the trip though, nearly a 2 hour drive there and back for me.

definately not mine! I put a decent set of Conti rubber on a few months before I sold my car.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Now I will just keep my eyes open for a fiberglass hood in the area otherwise I will have to order it, I thought I was set on the ram-air hood but now after looking at other thunderbirds that have it not sure it is the look I am after, wish the mach 1 hood was available for the 94-95 as well this seems like a good compromise, but my search on the internet turned up empty handed for one. May just go with the cobra R hood, kind of afraid of rain getting in there as the car will sit outside a lot in the summer months...

I want to spend money on the 97 as well, but I keep telling myself to finish the 95 first and ride the 97 as is for a while.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts