TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had planned to use these but things aren't going in that direction anymore.

$100 + shipping

Joe

·
Registered
917 Posts
any idea how much shipping might be? I'm interested, but won't know the status of my funds til after next week.

·
Registered
917 Posts
ok then if you have them in a week i might be interested. are there any minor cracks or are they still smooth?

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I obviously wasn't clear enough.

The are Clean 96/97 used headlights. To think they were in use for 14+ years and still look this good is a feat of mammoth proportions.

The lenses are smooth and have absolute minimal wear from road debris IF any at all. The passenger side has a TYC sticker on it and the other has no markings.

All adjusters are on these pieces including the little vapor vents for condensation.

If I missed something that needs discribing, let me know.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Your payment cleared on Sunday, and I still haven't heard from you. You won't answer my emails and I have no private messages. All I want is a tracking number. If I don't hear from you before 12PM CST on the 31st, I'm opening a dispute on Paypal.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Your payment cleared on Sunday, and I still haven't heard from you. You won't answer my emails and I have no private messages. All I want is a tracking number. If I don't hear from you before 12PM CST on the 31st, I'm opening a dispute on Paypal.
Terribly Sorry. If you would like to check my Itinerary, it will show you meetings, flights, hotel reservations and the fact that I have been home 5 DAYS out of the past 12 months, ZERO exageration. Your choice.

I'll pm you the tracking ID.

The package was shipped out to you this afternoon from the East coast. I called a friend to send the package out for me.

Thank you for showing your ability to jump to conclusions, I think there was a "Jump to Conclusions" mat in a movie once... it was a bad idea then "this is a terrible idea"

1 - 20 of 25 Posts