TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well forever ive had this missfire. I replaced the plugs,wires, the coils were good and the ignition module checked out fine. About 2 years ago the computer went out and hung up an injector, which is well known on the 94/95's. I put the car in the shop and they put a new computer in it. Back when school was in i told my auto shop teacher about the missfire and he said leave the car with him, and he will look over it. Two days later he says my injectors need cleaning because everything is ok on the ignition system. Now do i have to put it in the shop to have the injectors professionally cleaned or can i clean them my self?

I ran 2 cans of seafoam through the car with no change.

·
Super Moderator
11,961 Posts
19 #/hr injectors can be had for dirt cheap from newer mustangs (2004 and older though) if you scour the different modular oriented sites....why not look at replacing them?...I'd be willing to bet you can find them for less than 50 bucks with very low miles

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hmm....that makes sense. Never thought about replacing them, if i see a newer mustang in the yard im grabbin the injectors

1 - 3 of 3 Posts