TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so my car got into a accident and i decided to repair it myself, but being that i am a salesman and i work crazy hours and sometimes work 6-7 days a week it was sitting for a bit, now the problem is that it was under a tree and everything... i know i fed up. I had alot of wax on it so its fine just that the freaking stuff will not come off... but i cannot use anything harsh b/c theres freshly painted areas... so someone said to wax it out... i was thinking clay bar? what do you guys think?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Laquer Thinner, then polish the surface and wax

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i am going to stay away from the new paint areas. its some stuff from the trees dirt and other things a self wash car wash could not get off... i tried powerwashing it on light working a little this ****s in deep, i think clay bars my best bet unless someone has a better idea, someone said wax it out? what do you think?

·
Who is John Galt?
6,476 Posts
When I've get the time, I do the following:

Wash with Meguiar's Gold class or Deep Crystal soap
Either Meguiar's Quik Clay clay bar or Stage 1 of the Deep Crystal System
Followed by Stage 2 of the Deep Crystal System
Finally Stage 3 of the Deep Crystal

This was all three steps (I think, it's been awhile since I've had time to do the three step system):

This was the a quick claybar job, the Deep Crystal Polish (Stage 2) and a coat of Gold Class:

Can you tell I like Meguiar's products?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts