1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts

·
Street Freekz
754 Posts
rjstat said:
I just bought a set from SCP and installed them about a month ago and have had no problems just make sure you have the seal for the lamp socket to keep out moisture here the link http://www.supercoupeperformance.com/partBrowser.aspx?PartID=296

I have had this set from SCP on my '96 for about 3 months now & haven't had any problems at all with them. Everything I've always gotten from SCP has been great....

·
3rd Gear Chirper
2,399 Posts
I have a set from Matrix Racing and they suck. First set i got was broken and the second set the driver's side doesn't line up with the fender/bumper cover. Total junk, glad I found this thread, will be ordering the SCP ones soon.

·
Registered
493 Posts
96_Cougar Quote:
I have had this set from SCP on my '96 for about 3 months now & haven't had any problems at all with them. Everything I've always gotten from SCP has been great....
I have to agree with you about SCP they have good products and Bill is excellant to deal with and those clear corners make it look like the head lights warp the front fender. I put silver stars in mine they look sweet durning the day they have a purplish hue and when there on a nice orange light. I'll post a few pics

1 - 5 of 5 Posts