TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've followed a few links where other buyers have purchased but they were no longer available.
I ordered a pair and they were I'll fitting just enough to look had.
Where to buy some quality well-fitting clear corners available these days for my 96 tbird?

·
Cougar Pilot
3,443 Posts
What brand did you get? I guess I had assumed there was probably only one manufacturer. I suspect you may have the clear corners that are for an '89-'95 model instead of the '96-'97.

·
Super Moderator
12,539 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,531 Posts
I have some from ebay for my '97. Ordered them like over a year ago, still sealed in their little bags. Maybe I'll slap them on and provide feedback.

·
Registered
484 Posts
My left clear corner for my 1992 fit well but it is showing moisture inside the lens. I really need to figure out how to seal the leak

·
Super Moderator
12,539 Posts
My left clear corner for my 1992 fit well but it is showing moisture inside the lens. I really need to figure out how to seal the leak
Mine did the same thing - same side too - that's why I'm replacing them. The right side one is fine but the left leaked and the reflective finish came off.

I've got to put some silicone around the edges and check it thoroughly before installing the new ones.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
@96dirtybird: how did those clear corners work out? I need 2 pair.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts