TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Street Freekz
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if any companies ever made the Euro style tail lights for the '96-97 Cougars/Thunderbirds? A few Cougar & Thunderbird owners around here have asked me that & I have no idea. Any help would be appreciated........thanks

·
Who is John Galt?
6,476 Posts
Been hashed, rehashed, digested, and sent down the toilet. This comes up every now and then, and usually ends up in a flame war.

cougarcragar said:
Thank God they don't exist...
:zwthstpd: It's a good thing they don't either. I'd be arrested for destruction of private property on a regular basis.

·
Registered
608 Posts
cougar_guy04 said:
Been hashed, rehashed, digested, and sent down the toilet. This comes up every now and then, and usually ends up in a flame war.

:zwthstpd: It's a good thing they don't either. I'd be arrested for destruction of private property on a regular basis.
:zwthstpd: :zdevil: i have to fight the urge not to smash em on ricers, i dont knwo if i could hold myself back if i saw em ona bird, id prolly paint em red :)

·
Street Freekz
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I didn't think they made them but I just wanted to know for sure. I'd only buy a set if they looked decent (so far all i've seen suck for other vehicles) but thanks for the input......

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
The panels, no. The rear corners, I think so. It seems like back in 2000 they where available from one distributor for a short period of time, don't ask me where because I don't know, but I seem to remember them.

·
Registered
608 Posts
hotbird said:
Yeah, APC was gonna make 'em...thankfully they didn't.
i think i would throw up if i saw a bird/cat with anything apc related on it.. and yes that includes ricerbirds car (nothing but love rb), although he is slowly making his better

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
[QUOTE :zwthstpd: It's a good thing they don't either. I'd be arrested for destruction of private property on a regular basis.[/QUOTE]

they should never be produced EVER. i hate euro lights on ANY car, they look retarted and don't match any car or truck they are put on. it's like when ppl put euro lights on a mustang i want to hit them. i dunno what goes through ppl's heads sometimes. like saying "hey look at me i riced out my tbird"

ok im done, im calm now

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
smitty2919 said:
they should never be produced EVER. i hate euro lights on ANY car, they look retarted and don't match any car or truck they are put on. it's like when ppl put euro lights on a mustang i want to hit them. i dunno what goes through ppl's heads sometimes. like saying "hey look at me i riced out my tbird"

ok im done, im calm now
now hold one, it depends on the style, the ones i have on my f150 look really nice. but its an all white truck . but i would agree they dont look right on some cars.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
I happen to like the smoked clear taillights, not the regular clears, i also like how for the mustangs they have the smoked clears for all the lights around the whole car, thelight tint on them looks pretty sweet, I would purchase them for my headlights on my brid but not the tail lights....it just would not look right.

·
Registered
316 Posts
maybe clear, with night shades, becasue then it would be a clean taillight, without the bird.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Im all down for CLEAR taillights, not the clear with the stupid *** red circles in the middle , but CLEAR with just red bulbs. As per i seen them on a few fox body's and sn95's and they look real good

·
Street Freekz
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
trife86 said:
Im all down for CLEAR taillights, not the clear with the stupid *** red circles in the middle , but CLEAR with just red bulbs. As per i seen them on a few fox body's and sn95's and they look real good

Yeah I like the those & I already changed all my bulbs over to LED's....so that would be a clean look I think.....I'd probably buy them if i could find a set....

·
Registered
128 Posts
Never heard of anyone making them for t-birds. Just as well I never really cared for them. They just scream out "TUNER" at the top of their plastic lungs.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts