TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats the best DI/SO muffler to do a midmount when clearance is an issue? i need as much space as i could get

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
the 4x9 or 4x8 whatever size it is magnaflow fits in there nicely and i really dont have any problems with clearance even over speedbumps just gotta take it slow

-Matt-

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
does it hang lower than anything else on the car? i have a full airbag suspension and the car lays completely flat on the ground so i need to find somthing that tucks up under it...

·
Registered
9,966 Posts
Biggie95 said:
does it hang lower than anything else on the car? i have a full airbag suspension and the car lays completely flat on the ground so i need to find somthing that tucks up under it...

if you want to still drop the car to the ground, you might be better off running a muffler you can tuck up under theee rear bumper and use a turn down tip. There isnt a helluva lot of room to go very high anyways.

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
The Great Obucina said:
if you want to still drop the car to the ground, you might be better off running a muffler you can tuck up under theee rear bumper and use a turn down tip. There isnt a helluva lot of room to go very high anyways.

:zwthstpd:

ya if u want it to go completely flat i would tuck 2 mufflers up in the rear

-Matt-

·
Registered
514 Posts
now my exaust doesnt hang down at all. actually i think its tucked up a little better than the stock on was..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts