TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Chapter Director Coordinator
6,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i still have the following items various people have asked me to hold on to / save for them, and no pickup.. they need to GO

97 NPI heads... still have valves and springs, no cams. followers and lifters are in another box if you want them.. make offer, plus pay shipping.. roughly 35# each with the box

97 4r70w transmission case.. VB is GONE, pistons are gone.. servos are gone. has everything else including the deep sump pan.. if you want pieces off of it, fine.. i strip the guts and give it to Reynolds

4r70w tailshafts.. one is predrilled for forced lube mod, but needs a new bushing installed. $30.. other is stock, recommend new bushing (80k on it) $15

15" 4lug fox body mustang wheels.. 3 out of 4 are good.. so we'll call it TWO for sale :) best offer, pay shipping

4 17" AR Estrella series 95 wheels.. clearcoat is peeling thanks to a body shop. i have lug covers, i believe i have the hub centric rings, also have lug nuts and the locks/keys.. one wheel MAY be bent on the inner rim, but cannot confirm as i think the shop just swindled me into buying wheels i was already considering. no noticable vibration that i can recall at speeds up to 85 highway cruising and 95 on the strip -- best offer plus shipping.. would like to get $25 each plus freight :) they are already in their own respective boxes, just need to be sealed and shipped

4 16" Chevy Lumina Z34 wheels.. these are gray with the "black inserts" no boxes, but can get some.. pay shipping

2000 Mustang 4.6L timing cover -- best offer plus shipping

orange engine stand.. it's heavy, but breaks down into 3 pieces. the lock is gone (most of them are). prefer local on this one.. it is heavy and i don't feel like shipping it :) may keep it if no interest

pictures possible :)

·
Registered
514 Posts
got pics of the Ar Estrella's??? and aprox shipping on them to 44870?

·
Registered
3,779 Posts
are the Ar Estrellas on the bird or mustang bolt pattern? haven't done hub swap. pic also please.

·
6,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the estrellas are actually dual bolt pattern. i believe for both the 5 x 4.25 and 5 x 4.50.. either way they work on the bird

·
Registered
3,779 Posts
also, deep sump pan. will this work for the 3.8? are the estrellas chrome?

·
6,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
deep sump pan for a 4r70w transmission.. should work with the 3.8 version

the estrellas are NOT chrome.. they were aluminum with clearcoat. the clearcoat is peeling

·
Registered
3,779 Posts
were you asking 25 each or total?? i'd really like to see those rims. a link would be fine if you can't get pics up.

·
6,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

part number: 95-77514
size: 17x7.5
offset: 40
backside: 5 3/4
bolt circle: 5-4 1/4 & 5-4 1/2

·
Registered
3,779 Posts
you have tires also? how much to 36695 or 36613?

·
6,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
3,779 Posts
so no tires... any idea shipping costs?

·
6,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
prolly $15 per wheel

·
Registered
5,417 Posts
does the deep sump pan have a drain plug? if so how much shipped to 89129?

·
Registered
3,779 Posts
so 160 shipped? man, i'm probably goin to get them but i'd really like to see an actual pic of how bad they are. i'm gonna re-do them anyways, but i just want to see.

·
6,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
does the deep sump pan have a drain plug? if so how much shipped to 89129?
no, thats the mark 8 pan i believe with the drain plug

fairly easy to drill, tap, and put one in though :)

so 160 shipped? man, i'm probably goin to get them but i'd really like to see an actual pic of how bad they are. i'm gonna re-do them anyways, but i just want to see.
lookin for new batteries for the camera. i should have pics by end of week

·
Registered
3,779 Posts
awesome. would these look good with some 245 45s? or is that too small?

·
6,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i ran 245/45s on front and managed to squeeze 255/50s on back

245/45 is just aboot right size, maybe 245/50s if u can find em

·
Registered
3,779 Posts
is your bird lowered at all? mine isn't..... i was thinking they would look really small.

·
6,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yes, 1" all around. the 245/45s looked a bit small in the back.. but i am picky with my tires

1 - 20 of 22 Posts