TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
It still really burns me how Spike Lee also got a judge to make Spike television pay him for rights to use the name. I've been using Spike herbal flavoring for far longer than Spike Lee has even been famous! That name as a brand has been around far longer than Spike Lee has...

·
Registered
674 Posts
So ya think he gets money every time someone "spikes" a football? you think he just got paid for this post?

·
shaken, not stirred
1,219 Posts
How did I make your day again?

:)

Clint Hill

C.Hill

·
Premium Member
1,371 Posts
I am absolutely not raciest at all. I don't care who, what, where, color, creed, nationality or handicap. All I care about is that you pull you're own and learn to speak the national language, ENGLISH!

With that being said, why is it that every time their is any kind of activity that end's up being prominently Caucasian anywhere in the country it always becomes a raciest event. I personally feel that the racism thing has kinda reversed itself.

If I was to start the United Caucasian College Fund you know for a fact that Al Sharpton would be all over it.

So what does that mean?

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
The "race card" does seem to get played a lot. I think some of it the media look for something "sensational".

1 - 8 of 8 Posts