TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is just a quick reminder that the first of two Thunderbird SC / Grand Prix GTP Club Clash dates is:

CLUB CLASH XIII
Saturday
May 19th 2007
TriState Raceway
Earlville, Iowa

There will be a meet and greet and a Cruise to Supper on Friday May 18th for those who come in on Friday. (Please let me know if you will be coming in on Friday)

As always, the event is open to all Tbirds, Cougars and Marks.

·
Registered
463 Posts
What are the fees to attend this Club Clash.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What are the fees to attend this Club Clash.
Jason,
It's $35 to race or $10 to watch ...... Just tell them that you are with Club Clash when you go thru the front gate.

We have some prize money and and a few other things in the works too. (More info as it becomes available at our club site: www.sccoia.org)

·
Registered
463 Posts
Cool thanks, I plan on being there on Saturday the 19th.

·
Confirmed V6 Nut
2,261 Posts
Jason, Want to meet up in Dubuque Saturday morning?

·
Registered
463 Posts
Jason, Want to meet up in Dubuque Saturday morning?

That would work. I am waiting on some parts to arrive so I can get my car running. I should have it done by thursday.

·
Confirmed V6 Nut
2,261 Posts
Anyone else want to meet up in Dubuque? I want to leave about 8:30 to make the gates opening at 9. We get into Tech sooner that way, and I know were the "Birds" usually roost.

·
Registered
463 Posts
I'm down with that, that means that I have to leave my house about 5am.

·
Confirmed V6 Nut
2,261 Posts
Jason,

Trust me, it only takes 2 hours Max at the speed limit to get to Dubuque From Madison. Usually less. I make a trip every 6 weeks or so up to Green Bay through Madison.

·
Registered
463 Posts
yup, I have relatives in Platville, Wi so I know how long it takes

·
Confirmed V6 Nut
2,261 Posts
Jason,

Spread the word up there. We've got 2 sponsors for the event. Other than what is posted at www.sccoia.org, I can't spill beans, but I guarantee it won't be just bracket racing. Any MN12 (T-Bird or Cougar) or any Mark can run for the trophy. Other Fords can come and play, but they won't be in the trophy brackets.

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
I'd love to go, but still working on the car. We have a listing in on the WI events thread.

·
Registered
294 Posts
What time does the fun start on Saturday?

·
Confirmed V6 Nut
2,261 Posts
I know the gates are open at 8. I think Tech starts about 9:30 - 10. I'm usually about 5th in line for tech. Which way you going? If you are going near Cedar Rapids, you can hook up with ForcFed93's procession or if going through Dubuque, you and hook up with me.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts