TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,
I finally took it upon myself ( ie got off my lazy ***) and took a look at my front suspension. I have had a very annoying and embarrassing clunk, rattle , squeak, what have you, coming from the right front of my car for way too long. I read all the posts and decided it was time to take a good hard look at it. I loosened the lugs, jacked up the front end, went to finish removing the tire and guess what?? I grabbed the tire and it moved ALOT in and out, I would guess at least an inch in and out. I finished taking the tire off and the outter tie rod end was shot. I didn't look bad ( obviously) but the joint was shot. When I got it off the thing was so loose it was actually funny. I replaced both sides and voila.....damn car rides 98% better now. Still have to replace the shot endlinks, they clunk alittle, and my anti-sway bar bushings are actually crumbling apart. I figure that when I get those 2 things done, I should only have 167, 853 more things to fix on the car. But I don't care, I love this bucket of bolts. Any way, just thought I would share with everyone.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts