TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
V6 Bird
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok this is the weirdest thing that has happend to me, when i put my car in park from drive my cluster lights shut off without me even clicking the switch off, then when i put it back in drive from park with the light off, and then click the switch on they dont turn on unless i put the car in park then turn them on and they will come on and stay on til i go to put the car in park again. i need to know what is causeing this. I have replace the fuse for the interior light twice this month, something is going on...need some help...please!

thanks,

Jonathan

·
Registered
477 Posts
Short circuit it sounds like. Check your wiring harness.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Did you get your transmission fixed?

·
V6 Bird
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Did you get your transmission fixed?
yeah i got it fixed twice, the first time i bought a trans from a local guy on the forum, and got screwed on that, so then i took it to my friends dad who has his own trans shop, and he got me a fully rebuilt trans and also a brand new torque converter for 350 but the second time around it ended up costing me 750, so total that i have put in the trans swap has cost me 1300 dollars i am 300 over what i paid for the car just in trans work...it sucks cause my o/d light is still flashing after all of this crap...i am about to sell it you interested.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts