TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking about switching to the stang bolt pattern, and I want to do this while I am in there. I believe EECDOC has this kinda setup, is it basically for strength reasons? Does it effect the offset of the rear wheels at all? Any info, or point in the right direction would be appreciated. Thanks.

-Joel

·
Chapter Director Coordinator
6,253 Posts
you talkin 31 spline cobra half shafts? they are a tad too long

i dunno about offset fixes, etc though

·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep, thats what I mean. Can the be made to work at all? If they are longer, then that's good, I want to push the hubs out so I can run a different offset wheel. What exactly is Siska's setup?

-Joel

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
I just talked to Mike about this he bought level 5 axles then got cobra axles had the cobra inner hubs machined and installed them onto the level 5 axles. Don't think this will be a cheap project ranking in around $1500 for the axles.
Alan

·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know it wont be cheap, not worried about that at the moment. Do you know if it effects the position of the hub? I want to know if it pushes out the hubs, so I can run wheels with a higher offset.

-Joel

·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Alright... I'm still confused though, is it located out farther that a stock hub? I have a 10" rim I am thinking about with a 50mm offset...trying to find a way to make it work.

-Joel

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
I don't believe so I think it's in the same position from what I was told that is why the inner part had to be modified.
Alan

1 - 8 of 8 Posts