TCCoA Forums banner

121 - 140 of 142 Posts

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Nice. I have the 65mm T.B. My car is now just sitting until I can make enough money to rebuild it. I'm not gonna sell anything. So don't ask. I did notice that with the 70mm MAF and 65mm T.B. It has better throttle response.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Mike thats the sexyiest motor I have every seen. MUst be a pain to clean.

·
Registered
5,978 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
I am building a 347 with GT40 heads and a 1994 cobra intake in a 1990 Supercoupe with a M5R2 5 speed...any advice would help

·
Motorboatin' SOB, Headlight Cleaning Guru
6,910 Posts
I am building a 347 with GT40 heads and a 1994 cobra intake in a 1990 Supercoupe with a M5R2 5 speed...any advice would help
that's gonna be a slow 347. that top end belongs on a 302. a stroker needs much better heads and intake.

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
your so wrong mike that intake is capable up to around 500 horse, the heads are a little small , but will make very decent power

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
yes

·
Registered
170 Posts
so, guys the two hose ports on the back of the cobra intake, should they just be capped? when i bought my bird, one was capped, the other has a hose with a breather that just sucks in engine compartement air... and it whistles on idle. i know the old fox body stangs used one of these for the map sensor, but we don't have em. do they do anything or should they be capped?

·
Registered
133 Posts
Darn, I was hoping to see a supercharged 4.6 COBRA swap...not just an intake. :(

Has that been done btw or did I miss it?

·
Registered
6 Posts
i will be putting a cobra intake on mine here really some,thanks for the info.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Act

I got my cobra intake installed but check engine light is on-where can I put my ACT? I do not have an air box, so that option is out! Thank you

·
Heavily Medicated Crime Fighter
2,073 Posts
Post a pic of your intake system so we can see it. I installed the senser in the lower intake as it was designed but I had to drill out and tap the boss. You can't do that with the intake installed. With no air box I am not sure where to put it so that is why I am asking for a pic of under the hood

Mark

121 - 140 of 142 Posts