TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
bought some cobras off of smokymance a little while ago and told him id take pics and post on lvc, figured id share here as well. ive got a buddy with one of those fancy slr digital cameras and he said he wanted to use his camera more so we decided to see what we could do, problem is there are only two days of the week that we both aren't doing anything during the day, so a night shoot happened with less than desirable lighting and then today we did a little day shooting, couldnt find a good spot to take the day pics, and my buddy said the pictures still dont have enough light, still not pleased with how they turned out, so he wants to try again, but in the meantime heres just a few of the good ones of what we got

·
Registered
293 Posts
how Much for your old Rims?

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol thanks guys, ill have to take u out for a ride in it roger and get u some lunch lols

how Much for your old Rims?
uhh well as of right now i only have two left, guy down the street from me bought two for his mark8, i had noticed he had two of one set and two of another, ill have to see if hes plannin on gettin the rest, if not theres two u can have, i dont really know what they are goin for, but let me find out if they're already called for, cant remember if he said he was gonna get them or not

·
Registered
293 Posts
lol thanks guys, ill have to take u out for a ride in it roger and get u some lunch lols

uhh well as of right now i only have two left, guy down the street from me bought two for his mark8, i had noticed he had two of one set and two of another, ill have to see if hes plannin on gettin the rest, if not theres two u can have, i dont really know what they are goin for, but let me find out if they're already called for, cant remember if he said he was gonna get them or not
I remember calling dibbs on them just days after you getting your car. Thanks alot! ;), it's in writing on here.

·
Premium Member
556 Posts
WOW! loookin goood!

·
Registered
293 Posts
That Car would look so much better with me behind the wheel.

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Are you planning on putting the cobra/lincoln logo on your centercaps as well?

I'm gonna have to see what I can do for a cobra/ bird logo when I get the 4.6 DOHC SC swap done on the 90 SC.

fukc, thats a clean Mark!!!!
:zwthstpd:

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks guys.

So far, I've got the windows tinted, sensor lowered, removed air silencer, and wheels and tires. The real work is gonna come this winter, I just picked up a beater truck so the Mark is going in the garage to be worked on. :)

The CobraStar center caps are one of the things I plan to get done this winter.

And yea those brakes, and especially those calipers would look awesome. Some day I'll get those done.

Thanks again for all the compliments.

·
Listening on 141.850 mHz!
829 Posts
I LOVE THAT HOODLINER!!!!

Oh yeah, duh!

Hey! I still have the '98 LSC bug! How many miles are on yours now? Good idea to take it off these SE Michigan streets for the winter!

1 - 20 of 79 Posts