TCCoA Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling a cobra r hood. In perfect shape. Needs a cleaning but what car doesn't.

$200 OBO. Local only to lawton, OK. I will NOT ship at this point. I will drive up to four hours if you pitch in towards my gas.

Will be driving to san antonio at end of month. I will bring it with me if a deposit is made.

Only picture I have at the moment but can get more if seriously interested.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Pending to the man who can make building an engine more difficult then putting a man on the moon.

Hence why you are my hero :)

·
Super Moderator
9,358 Posts
Pending to the man who can make building an engine more difficult then putting a man on the moon.

Hence why you are my hero :)
:rofl: Gee, I wonder who that could be...

·
MaleWhore
2,640 Posts
all these hoods are so far from me! :p

·
Super Moderator
9,358 Posts
You don't wanna be like this guy? :tongue:

·
Super Moderator
10,751 Posts
I have new a set of new BFG G-Force Sport tires and a set of rims just like that sitting right here... :)

·
Super Moderator
12,235 Posts

·
Registered
1,998 Posts

·
Registered
3,902 Posts
Damn, wish I would've seen this sooner.

EDIT: If things fall through with GM, let me know. I can pay more and meet you even further north! :) Yes we all know it wont fall through :(

·
Super Moderator
11,961 Posts

EDIT: If things fall through with GM, let me know. I can pay more and meet you even further north! :) Yes we all know it wont fall through :(
Well if it doesn't clear my Logan intake manifold, then we can talk, lol.

·
Super Moderator
17,139 Posts
Well if it doesn't clear my Logan intake manifold, then we can talk, lol.

I think the odds are in your favor Rob:tongue:

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
GM has something for me. We have met before so doubt it is going to fall through...

The logan intake may be your saving grace though lol. No guarantees whether that clears.

And on a funny note, the car had 5.4 in it.

·
Super Moderator
11,961 Posts
I will have to get my new engine all dusty and dry-fit it in the car to test this hood out once I get it home. I'm crossing my fingers, and I will have to, because of intake manifold plus the fact that the engine has to be shimmed upwards due to my oil pan being lower than normal due to my windage tray + double oil pan gaskets.

BTW, this hood is the hinged version, right? I don't want the "need 3 buddies just to take a peek underneath" kinda hood. :tongue:

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I will have to get my new engine all dusty and dry-fit it in the car to test this hood out once I get it home. I'm crossing my fingers, and I will have to, because of intake manifold plus the fact that the engine has to be shimmed upwards due to my oil pan being lower than normal due to my windage tray + double oil pan gaskets.

BTW, this hood is the hinged version, right? I don't want the "need 3 buddies just to take a peek underneath" kinda hood. :tongue:
It has hinges. No hood pins or pop offs for me anymore. I lost one car already to that.

·
Super Moderator
10,751 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.