Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all,
I have sold my tbird and have a set of Cobra R Rims for sale, One center cap is missing, The tires on them need to be replaced but have a little life left. I will remove them or keep them on its your call. Location is Massapequa (longisland) NY And the price is 400 Firm...

William W
P.S Will email pictures

·
smoothed and filled red pearl 94
631 Posts
size? bolt pattern? finish? how much life left (if you stick a penny in how much lincoln can you see)? can you get pics to wallsandtrim at gmail.com? thanks.

-John

·
Street Freekz
754 Posts
there 17 inches and the pattern is for the tbird so w/e that is
I’ll help you out a bit; T-Bird bolt pattern is 5x108mm or 5x4.25”

If you post pics you will save yourself a lot of time emailing pics to everyone; unless they want a specific pic of something. I would recommend hosting pics on photobucket & posting on your original post. Just my .02

·
smoothed and filled red pearl 94
631 Posts
at this point, im gonna call dibs if i can. how about my other questions? i could pick them up to save the hassle and $ of shipping. let me know.

-John

edit: just saw the email. only thing i need to know now is tread depth. thanks

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If i was going to ship them I would remove the tires, The rubber is not worth the shipping fee, 2 Are Horrible 2 are ok, I have not done a penny test yet but can do it by late today.

·
Super Moderator
7,489 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,489 Posts
PM sent

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Rims Are Back Up For Sale, Email Will Be Sent Tomarrow With Pics,

Two People Promised To Buy And Were No Shows....

If You Want Them I Am Taking A Deposit From Now On!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
81 Posts
hey, i'm sorry about it had it been available before i would have and i did offer a deposit it was just waiting for that other guy that threw me off, bc i really did need new tires on the car.... car almost lost it a couple times bc the tires were too bald and had no more traction.. again i appoligize

·
Registered
641 Posts
Bump - How much without tires shipping to 28314? Thanks and sorry so many people want to play grabass when it comes to a serious matter!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.