1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,862 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the reply. i contacted Ford Racing and apparently they were dropped a number of years ago.

I have been looking to buy a pair of these with no success apparently they were not very popular.

Too new at TCCOA to post a WTB.

·
̇
3,701 Posts
1998 Mustang Cobra R Wheels

Thanks for the reply. i contacted Ford Racing and apparently they were dropped a number of years ago.

I have been looking to buy a pair of these with no success apparently they were not very popular.

Too new at TCCOA to post a WTB.
The closest thing you're going to get to these is going to be in the Mustang's 5 x 4.5" lug pattern..

Which would require a hub swap..Here's an excellent write-up on doing that-->> MN-12 Bolt Circle Change

If you buy the parts used you could save a few bucks..I personally wouldn't buy used hubs though.. :zdunno:

Here's a link to the Cobra R wheels I was referring to earlier-->>http://www.rockauto.com/dbphp/x,catalog,145,partnum,ALY03285U,d,KEYSTONE_ALY03285U.html

These are 17 x 8" in the 5 x 4.50"(5 x 114.3) lug pattern..

There are tons of aftermarket Cobra R wheels available in the 5 x 4.25" (5 x 108) lug pattern..The only thing is most of them are 17 x 9, 17 x 9.5, 17 x 10..etc..etc

Good luck whatever you decide to do..
:thumbsup:

Rayo..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts