TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have original Ford Racing Cobra R wheels for the Tbird hub. wheels are in great condition and were only mounted during summer. I will not ship these so locals only (northern Kentucky, Cincinnati Ohio area.) asking price of $250 is firm. Email me at [email protected] if at all interested

I'll post pics later if i can find my camera

EDIT- I also have a Rear torsional brace i got from JL a long time ago that i never put on the car if interested in both the wheels and brace its $300, i paid 65 for the brace from JL

·
Registered
623 Posts
Wow, sounds like a great price for such a rare wheel. GLWS

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
These are the SVT Thunderbird wheels that where offered in the FRPP catalog back in the day?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Can we get pics? I'd love to see the design on the t-bird hub.

·
Premium Member
549 Posts
I have original Ford Racing Cobra R wheels for the Tbird hub. wheels are in great condition and were only mounted during summer. I will not ship these so locals only (northern Kentucky, Cincinnati Ohio area.) asking price of $250 is firm. Email me at [email protected] if at all interested

I'll post pics later if i can find my camera
I want these!

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I will let everyone know if i sell them, if i dont just PM me if interested for a future road trip. Also the SC Shoot out is coming up so anyone going to that (sept 24th) can pick them up on the way (if you live south of ohio) if not Xenia (dayton ohio) is 40 min from my house you could pick them up before you go.

·
Registered
208 Posts
What happen with the wheel pics I want see the third hub plz.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts