TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Resident Line Creator
1,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Dan,

Could you provide me with the part numbers of the Cobra Rears and Sport Fronts please, and anything else I may need. Thanks so much.

Brian

·
Registered
144 Posts
fordpartshq

hi there,
here is the info you need.

sport fronts
3U2Z-18125-CB $63.32 ea. (retail $84.43 ea.)

cobra rears
2R3Z-18125-BA $75.45 EA. (retail $102.07 ea.)

bracket $34.32 x2 (retail $52.80 ea.)

bushing kit $41.70 x2 (retail $55.60 ea,)

thank's
jason
fordpartshq

·
Resident Line Creator
1,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jason,

Thanks for the reply. Could you explain to me what tha bracket is for, and what bushing kit I need too? Thanks alot.

Brian

·
Registered
5 Posts
FordPartsHQ

Hi Brian,

I think those were the strut mounts that some of the guys are replacing, but here is the bushing kit that is required to get the nuts for the Cobra rear shocks:

XR3Z-18198-AA $7.18 each x 2

See ya,

Dan Newman
FordPartsHQ

·
Resident Line Creator
1,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the reply Dan. I know I have asked the prices on these before, but just haven't gotten around to ordering them. I get paid next Wednesday and should have enough to hopefully purchase everything from you.

So obviously I need the sport fronts, the cobra rears, and the bushing kit for the correct nuts. I can always do the strut mounts at a later time, but do I still need the bracket $34.32 x2 (retail $52.80 ea.) that was suggested? What exactly is this bracket? Thanks again for all your help, I appreciate it.

Brian

·
Registered
5 Posts
FordPartsHQ

Hi Brian,

You will just need the Sport Struts, Cobra Rears and the Bushing Kit that I quoted you.

Have a great weekend buddy,

Dan Newman
FordPartsHQ

·
Resident Line Creator
1,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok Dan, thats great to know. I came up with a subtotal of $216.45. Could you please tell me the final cost with shipping to 19040?

How do I go about ordering these parts? Do I call you personally? Sorry, I have never done this. I get paid Wednesday, and should be placing the order by Friday. Thanks again for all the help. You too have a great weekend!

Brian

·
8,239 Posts
Just give Dan a call on Monday.

http://www.fordpartshq.com/

Address:
Town & Country Ford
5401 East Independence Boulevard
Charlotte NC 28212

Hours:
Parts department is open 8:00 A.M. to 6:00P.M. Monday through Friday and 8:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M. on Saturday (EST)

Phone:
1-704-532-3284
1-800-847-2047

e-Mail:
[email protected]
[email protected]

Forms of Payment:
All major credit cards and personal checks. No PayPal at this time.

·
Registered
5 Posts
FordPartsHQ

Hi Brian,

As Justin said, you can either e-mail me at [email protected] with your shipping and card info, or leave me a voice message with your info at 1-800-847-2047 between 8:00 - 6:00 EST or 704-532-3284 anytime after.

Talk to you soon,

Dan Newman
FordPartsHQ

·
Resident Line Creator
1,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sounds good Dan. I will shoot you an e-mail with the information when I know the money has been put into the account. Thanks!

Brian

1 - 10 of 10 Posts