TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i recently bought the 17x9 cobra rims for my 96 bird. the tires are Kumho 245/45/17. i had them balanced but they jump all over the place when i hit bumps and going up driveways. I had it looked at and the guy said i may need a sport suspension being that its just the regular package. has anyone else ran into this problem and how did you solve it?

·
Registered
890 Posts
sounds like shocks to me

how many miles on them?

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
i got that problem since i got my 2k3 cobra's 17x9

·
Registered
987 Posts
KraZyT
[
i got that problem since i got my 2k3 cobra's 17x9

Are you talking about vibration at certain or most speeds?

Anyone with Mustang Replica wheels MUST have Hubcentric rings or you are goiong to have vibration issues. These issues will lead to poor tire wear, worn frontend parts, and arthritus as well as carpal tunel..:D :D :D ...The last two are for fun but the rest is for real...

I have loads of these rings if you decide to be rid of vibration problems just let me know...

Brad

·
Registered
4,205 Posts
If you are talking about the car tracking with bumps and ridges, example: going down the highway, and the car wants to follow a groove in the road all the time, that's due to worn suspension or steering problems. It could be as simple as improper air pressure in the tires all the way to needing every front end part imagineable.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts