TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday morning I started my car as usual and as I began to drive down the street the check engine light came on for a couple of seconds and then turned off. I pulled the codes today and got a 522 (Vehicle not in Park or Neutral during KOEO) and 113 (Intake air charge temperature sensor above maximum voltage / -40?C indicated). When I did the splitport swap I put the IAT sensor in the upper intake manifold. I was planning to move it to the air filter housing soon anyways, so I guess Ill just get a new IAT sensor at the same time. I'm really just curious about the 522 code. I pulled the codes while the car was in neutral and then again with the clutch pedal down, same results. Wondering if anyone else has experience with the 522 code.

·
Registered
625 Posts
522 Maybe cause the computer is looking for an automatic trans and the MLP sensor is not there anymore cause you now have a 5 speed.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ive read on sccoa about some 5 speeds having this code but nothing about how to resolve it. Im still trying to work out all the bugs with the engine/trans combo before I get a tune.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts